1. Purpose of collection of personal information
When you visit this site, you need not supply any personal information to access or use the site but EPIC may collect personal information from you, including without limitation your name, email address, contact information, sign-in ID, EPIC online ID, password, if you register for membership, make online purchases, enroll, sign up or register for any competitions, elections or other promotion/marketing activities or participate PlayStation or its associated companies, or if you request for any promotional brochures or materials from EPIC.
If you make online purchases, we will collect the first four digits of your identity document for the purpose of identifying you at the time of product collection.
3. Monitoring of communications
• In order to help protect you and others, we monitor use of this site in order to:
• identify fraudulent activities and transactions;
• prevent abuse of and investigate and/or seek prosecution for any potential threat to or misuse of the site;
• and protect the rights and property of EPIC, its affiliates, its partners, and customers.
• Monitoring may result in the collection, recording, and analysis of online activity or communications through this site. If you do not consent to these conditions, you must discontinue your use of this site.
4. Safety of personal information
EPIC will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that any personal information held by it on this site is stored in a secure and safe place. EPIC may use “cookies” on this site in order to enable users to keep browsing certain contents and to build users profiles. If you want to disallow cookies, you can do so on your Web browser.
This site may contain links to other sites. By activating a link, you leave this site and EPIC does not exercise control over personal information or any other information you give to any other entity.